09-29-2026, 08:50 PM
== Response to Wiki Questions (with references)
1. How many types of phaser are there?
There are 2 types of phaser. Hand phasers, of which there are 2 variants (pistol and rifle) and starship armaments, of which there are 5 variants (type I-IV and G)
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?title=Hand_Phasers
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...p_Weaponry
2. What is the right side of a ship called?
Starboard
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...erminology
3. How long does it take to cross a sector at Warp 7?
11 days
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...erminology
I hope this has answered the questions sufficiently ==
1. How many types of phaser are there?
There are 2 types of phaser. Hand phasers, of which there are 2 variants (pistol and rifle) and starship armaments, of which there are 5 variants (type I-IV and G)
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?title=Hand_Phasers
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...p_Weaponry
2. What is the right side of a ship called?
Starboard
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...erminology
3. How long does it take to cross a sector at Warp 7?
11 days
- https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...erminology
I hope this has answered the questions sufficiently ==
