09-25-2026, 11:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2026, 11:56 PM by Robin Mayfair.)
The computer dutifully showed what was available: nothing much. Robin suppressed a groan. Instead she forced her face into a pleasant expression and turned. Medical crew were already entering Sickbay and she basically had nothing to tell them except "get ready." She could keep them busy for a while, and honestly it would be good to put them through their paces. This was part of the job they'd signed up for, and it was one of the primary duties of a Federation starship to assist with disaster relief.
The CMO tapped her combadge. "Mayfair to Bridge. Unfortunately we've got no more information than you have access to. There's no medical info available on the planet. We'll have to wing it. Recommend I join whatever initial away team you organize. I'll need to assess the situation on the ground and take some scans."
With that she began organizing her people into teams.
The CMO tapped her combadge. "Mayfair to Bridge. Unfortunately we've got no more information than you have access to. There's no medical info available on the planet. We'll have to wing it. Recommend I join whatever initial away team you organize. I'll need to assess the situation on the ground and take some scans."
With that she began organizing her people into teams.
