09-13-2026, 06:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2026, 06:08 PM by Alexander Talion.)
Alex heard Capt Brooks say, "Commander Talion shall we attempt your way of disabling the dreadnought."
He instantly responded, "There are stealth probes designated as Class A in the inventory specifically for this purpose, sir. They are prepped and ready for firing. All Tactical has to do is load them, designate the specific target area and fire. The probe and its contents will do the rest. If they target the shielding, it will attempt to cause a short in that area. If they target a component behind the shields, it will move through the shields and begin affecting that target. I might suggest their sensors, since they can't shoot what they can't see. On the other hand, without shields, they become a pretty easy target. I'm Science, so I helped make the weapon, I leave it to Tactical to decide how to use it in battle."
He instantly responded, "There are stealth probes designated as Class A in the inventory specifically for this purpose, sir. They are prepped and ready for firing. All Tactical has to do is load them, designate the specific target area and fire. The probe and its contents will do the rest. If they target the shielding, it will attempt to cause a short in that area. If they target a component behind the shields, it will move through the shields and begin affecting that target. I might suggest their sensors, since they can't shoot what they can't see. On the other hand, without shields, they become a pretty easy target. I'm Science, so I helped make the weapon, I leave it to Tactical to decide how to use it in battle."
