09-11-2026, 06:23 PM
The Andorian responded,
"Ensign Ris'maeriiffa Qab'ataar, sir, from the USS Yeager. Captain Braggins dispatched me to find the closest friendly vessel possible and deliver the intel on that PADD. The ship was still intact and in Gray Mode when we left, with the Cardassian flotilla getting closer by the moment. As best as could be determined, they hadn't been detected - but, the ship seemed to be gearing up to leave Gray Mode. I wasn't privy to the Captain's plans beyond that, sir. The PADD contains the sensor logs up until we left the ship. The flotilla consisted of a Hutet-class Dreadnought, three Keldon-class cruisers, and three Hideki-class escorts. I do recall there was a plan involving mines made from altered probes." His mind locked on perhaps the most important detail. "Federation One is at the Starbase in that system."
Brooks nodded, "Thank you Ensign, you can help with our Science department for now, I'm sure Commander Talion will have no objections."
Moving around to take the command chair Brooks said,
"Yellow alert."
Then he passed the PADD to Commander Velaul, "Get to work on this and see what information can be found."
"Helm once we are in closer range let us know, I want to try and hail the Yeager or the Lowry to let them know of our impending presences."
==Tag Ris'maeriiffa, Talion, Velaul and Tactical==
"Ensign Ris'maeriiffa Qab'ataar, sir, from the USS Yeager. Captain Braggins dispatched me to find the closest friendly vessel possible and deliver the intel on that PADD. The ship was still intact and in Gray Mode when we left, with the Cardassian flotilla getting closer by the moment. As best as could be determined, they hadn't been detected - but, the ship seemed to be gearing up to leave Gray Mode. I wasn't privy to the Captain's plans beyond that, sir. The PADD contains the sensor logs up until we left the ship. The flotilla consisted of a Hutet-class Dreadnought, three Keldon-class cruisers, and three Hideki-class escorts. I do recall there was a plan involving mines made from altered probes." His mind locked on perhaps the most important detail. "Federation One is at the Starbase in that system."
Brooks nodded, "Thank you Ensign, you can help with our Science department for now, I'm sure Commander Talion will have no objections."
Moving around to take the command chair Brooks said,
"Yellow alert."
Then he passed the PADD to Commander Velaul, "Get to work on this and see what information can be found."
"Helm once we are in closer range let us know, I want to try and hail the Yeager or the Lowry to let them know of our impending presences."
==Tag Ris'maeriiffa, Talion, Velaul and Tactical==
