09-11-2026, 12:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2026, 12:20 AM by Alexander Talion.)
== NRC Reyna Talion ==
== Off Ship ==
Reyna giggled and rolled her eyes at the reference to sports, "I understand sports from an academic perspective, but I rarely can relate to most of them. I do enjoy gymnastics and martial arts, but from a fitness perspective. I think I got that from my dad. He works out lots and surfs, but mostly it helps him focus and remain calm when bad things happen. He taught be about the whole mind and body thing and it has helped me too. I've just never found a competitive sport that I enjoy. Nobody seems to understand that." Her smile widened, "Yet another thing we share in common."
When Jason asked about what kind of things he would need to be ready for, she wasn't sure what he was really asking, but then she picked up on the thoughts that were almost being broadcast from him. She stopped and paused for a moment of thought before clarifying, "I'm sorry, in my rush, I guess I was too general in my efforts to prepare you. I was comparing the place we're going to being around Betazoids, but..." She sighed and stepped up to him and placed a hand high on his chest, "For starters, I'm the only Betazoid that will be on the entire planet. You will be the only human." She spoke slower as she continued, "Everyone else...the entire place...will be synthetic. They often communicate in non-verbal ways that are hardwired into them or as a result of their programming. Some will be holographic, while others will be...kind of like an android, but different. They are almost all going to be actual life forms though and not just an imitation, like most EMH programs and such. These are...different. In fact, that's why you won't know our actual location. Even I don't know it. It's a secret and it's for everyone's safety." She glanced around and gestured around her, "Just like on this ship. The entire crew are synthetic."
Reyna looked around and the couple of crew that were looking at her looked away. She took a deep breath and let it out as a heavy sigh, "I'm not sure how much more to tell you, but know that we're safe and these people are like family. Some of them are the closest thing I have to a blood sibling."
Just then, a redhead that was only five feet tall and maybe in her early 20s began to approach. She was short, but looked like a honey badger sizing up a meal. She stopped for a second and looked Reyna up and down before giving a chuckle, "Wow, that's a nice trick, kid. You almost fooled me for a second. I like where you're going with the look though. We've missed you."
Reyna blushed and tried to introduce them, but the woman then gave Reyna a hug. Reyn's eyes went wide and she began tapping her hand against the woman, " Can't...breathe..."
The woman instantly released her, "Sorry, hard to judge with the program you're running."
Reyna took a big gulp of air and her color began to return, "Jason, this is Skye."
Skye now turned to Jason and slowly looked him up and down, her grin widening as she did so, "Wow, I know you're growing up fast, but..."
Reyna blushed a deep red and held up her hands, "My...um...step brother...sorta...it's not official yet, but his mom and..."
Skye held up her hand, "Don't hurt yourself kid, I've been there too." She looked Jason over again, "So...no...blood relation?"
Reyna blushed a little more, "Skye..."
"Hey, I'm just saying..."
"Skye!..."
Skye gave a playful look, "Isn't he a little old for you?"
Reyna's expression turned more defiant, "He's definitely too young for you."
"On which planet?" She started walking away slowly, "If you need a hand with him...her...um...call me..." She punctuated it with a wink at Jason before turning and continuing to walk. "See you later Reyna."
Reyna looked at the floor and took a moment to compose herself before looking at Jason again, obviously embarrassed, "Speaking of sibling types...that's the closest thing I have to a sister. Fair warning, she's trouble. An amazing Engineer, but...well, I think you get my point. In fact, I think your program might have been a bit of a turn-on for her, so...just..."
Suddenly she laughed to herself and briefly covered her face with her hands. When she dropped them again, she said, "Wow, I get it now. When people are sometimes embarrassed to introduce friends to their family and such. I'm sorry about that. Skye can be a bit...much." She shrugged and gave Jason a tug to follow her again, "On the other hand, she seemed to like you, but I'm not sure if you're going to later regret that or not. Come to think of it, I think she has a kid about your age."
== Tag Jason ==
== Off Ship ==
Reyna giggled and rolled her eyes at the reference to sports, "I understand sports from an academic perspective, but I rarely can relate to most of them. I do enjoy gymnastics and martial arts, but from a fitness perspective. I think I got that from my dad. He works out lots and surfs, but mostly it helps him focus and remain calm when bad things happen. He taught be about the whole mind and body thing and it has helped me too. I've just never found a competitive sport that I enjoy. Nobody seems to understand that." Her smile widened, "Yet another thing we share in common."
When Jason asked about what kind of things he would need to be ready for, she wasn't sure what he was really asking, but then she picked up on the thoughts that were almost being broadcast from him. She stopped and paused for a moment of thought before clarifying, "I'm sorry, in my rush, I guess I was too general in my efforts to prepare you. I was comparing the place we're going to being around Betazoids, but..." She sighed and stepped up to him and placed a hand high on his chest, "For starters, I'm the only Betazoid that will be on the entire planet. You will be the only human." She spoke slower as she continued, "Everyone else...the entire place...will be synthetic. They often communicate in non-verbal ways that are hardwired into them or as a result of their programming. Some will be holographic, while others will be...kind of like an android, but different. They are almost all going to be actual life forms though and not just an imitation, like most EMH programs and such. These are...different. In fact, that's why you won't know our actual location. Even I don't know it. It's a secret and it's for everyone's safety." She glanced around and gestured around her, "Just like on this ship. The entire crew are synthetic."
Reyna looked around and the couple of crew that were looking at her looked away. She took a deep breath and let it out as a heavy sigh, "I'm not sure how much more to tell you, but know that we're safe and these people are like family. Some of them are the closest thing I have to a blood sibling."
Just then, a redhead that was only five feet tall and maybe in her early 20s began to approach. She was short, but looked like a honey badger sizing up a meal. She stopped for a second and looked Reyna up and down before giving a chuckle, "Wow, that's a nice trick, kid. You almost fooled me for a second. I like where you're going with the look though. We've missed you."
Reyna blushed and tried to introduce them, but the woman then gave Reyna a hug. Reyn's eyes went wide and she began tapping her hand against the woman, " Can't...breathe..."
The woman instantly released her, "Sorry, hard to judge with the program you're running."
Reyna took a big gulp of air and her color began to return, "Jason, this is Skye."
Skye now turned to Jason and slowly looked him up and down, her grin widening as she did so, "Wow, I know you're growing up fast, but..."
Reyna blushed a deep red and held up her hands, "My...um...step brother...sorta...it's not official yet, but his mom and..."
Skye held up her hand, "Don't hurt yourself kid, I've been there too." She looked Jason over again, "So...no...blood relation?"
Reyna blushed a little more, "Skye..."
"Hey, I'm just saying..."
"Skye!..."
Skye gave a playful look, "Isn't he a little old for you?"
Reyna's expression turned more defiant, "He's definitely too young for you."
"On which planet?" She started walking away slowly, "If you need a hand with him...her...um...call me..." She punctuated it with a wink at Jason before turning and continuing to walk. "See you later Reyna."
Reyna looked at the floor and took a moment to compose herself before looking at Jason again, obviously embarrassed, "Speaking of sibling types...that's the closest thing I have to a sister. Fair warning, she's trouble. An amazing Engineer, but...well, I think you get my point. In fact, I think your program might have been a bit of a turn-on for her, so...just..."
Suddenly she laughed to herself and briefly covered her face with her hands. When she dropped them again, she said, "Wow, I get it now. When people are sometimes embarrassed to introduce friends to their family and such. I'm sorry about that. Skye can be a bit...much." She shrugged and gave Jason a tug to follow her again, "On the other hand, she seemed to like you, but I'm not sure if you're going to later regret that or not. Come to think of it, I think she has a kid about your age."
== Tag Jason ==
