AQ/D99 - Other Locations
#49
== NRC Reyna Talion ==

When Jason said he had a hard time relating to people, Reyna rolled her eyes and nodded with a smile, "Boy, do I know how that feels." She continued to nod as he went on. He was getting more open about talking about his feeling and she was proud of him for relaxing a bit more and beginning to open up to her.

"You know, mom does that sometimes too. Don't worry, we'll keep you safe and make sure that you don't wander off. You can also have privacy any time you want. We won't be on this ship too long. I have a feeling that we're going to have quarters to ourselves. I'm happy to share a room with you, but I won't feel offended if you eventually want your own." She wrinkled up her nose and agreed, "I think you're right about separate beds too. Besides, I toss and turn a bit at night. Let's just hope you don't snore, because that could be a deal breaker."

She gave a little laugh, but then added, "I'm glad that you're enjoying being around me. The feeling is quite mutual. I have a habit of people feeling uncomfortable around me. I know that I'm different. People are often uncomfortable with what they don't understand, especially if it doesn't fit how they are accustomed to viewing the universe."

Reyna paused and became more serious again, "Speaking of which, when we arrive, it might feel strange. The people there are going to be different than what you're used to, so it isn't you, it's them. Fortunately, they are pretty nice and we're going to be thought of as celebrities, sort of. You will be only the third person to ever be there. For now, relax and I'll try to find out more about what's happening to the parents."

== Tag Jason ==
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Daniel Brooks - 04-13-2026, 09:01 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-06-2026, 06:44 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-08-2026, 07:51 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-11-2026, 06:45 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Kalli Thorn - 06-12-2026, 12:44 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-12-2026, 08:26 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Kalli Thorn - 06-12-2026, 10:54 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Kalli Thorn - 06-13-2026, 09:47 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-14-2026, 05:55 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Kalli Thorn - 06-14-2026, 08:00 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-16-2026, 05:42 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Carley Young - 06-17-2026, 05:34 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Jez Mala - 06-25-2026, 12:41 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 06-30-2026, 04:57 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 06-30-2026, 08:31 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-02-2026, 04:03 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-03-2026, 08:26 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-04-2026, 06:58 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-05-2026, 08:30 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-06-2026, 08:18 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-10-2026, 06:20 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-31-2026, 07:54 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Ethan Diaz - 08-23-2026, 04:15 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 09-03-2026, 02:31 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 09-08-2026, 06:56 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Alexander Talion - 09-08-2026, 11:51 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 09-10-2026, 04:41 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Jez Mala - 09-11-2026, 03:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)