09-08-2026, 06:56 PM
==NPC Jason Civilian==
There was so much going on in his mind it was hard to keep things together, the one comfort was he had someone with him that kept him calm. If she wasn't with him this whole process would be worse, it was a risk he was well aware of just when it happened it was still a shock. Just like an elderly person who lived to see the age of ninety that passes on, you know eventually it was going to happen but still a shock when it dose. When she spoke again, Jason never really thought about it.
"So, when we get there, I'm going to presume that you want your own room. You seem a rather private person. I'm curious though, because you like being a girl, would it be wrong for us to be in the same room together? Do you like both or...how does that work? I'm not sure how the boundaries are suppose to work when it isn't simple."
What Jason never really thought about was the fact he really was a private person, but it wasn't for any obvious reasons even looking exactly like he did. Jason was about to say something, but quickly reworded to make the statement correct. "You are right I am a bit of a private person, not because of enjoying looking like a girl." Usually this is where he fumbled his words, but this time they were flowing out. "Actually I am a private person because there isn't many people I can relate too, most people my age are obsessed with things I find trivial." For some reason it didn't take her too long to get him to open up, he really enjoyed being with her valuing her friendship and guidance during these hard times.
"Normally I would want to have my own room, but under the circumstances it might be a good idea to share one. I am pretty sure that if we have a private area to change in, it should be fine. It isn't uncommon for boys and girls to share a room, just we need that private area. Plus its not like we are going to share the same bed, and the worst we are going to do is stay up late talking." Jason wasn't too concerned about much when it came to sharing a room. They were still in the get to know you phase, neither were going to do anything their parents wouldn't approve of. Or if they did something they wouldn't approve of, it would be on the lines of eating too much ice-cream.
"The one concern I do have about sharing a room, I sometimes talk in my sleep when I have been through stressful situations. There have been a couple of times I did sleep walk, mostly again under a lot of stress." This would defiantly qualify so being on his own would be ill-advised. "One last thing is I am enjoying your company, it takes time for me to really warm up to people. For the first while people stare at my eyes wondering what procedure I had done, or wondering why I didn't have one done to correct them." Jason wasn't too worried about much when it came to sharing a room, the concerns about being alone included finding himself in a place he has no memory of going, it didn't happen very often but when it did he was very confused.
==Tag==
There was so much going on in his mind it was hard to keep things together, the one comfort was he had someone with him that kept him calm. If she wasn't with him this whole process would be worse, it was a risk he was well aware of just when it happened it was still a shock. Just like an elderly person who lived to see the age of ninety that passes on, you know eventually it was going to happen but still a shock when it dose. When she spoke again, Jason never really thought about it.
"So, when we get there, I'm going to presume that you want your own room. You seem a rather private person. I'm curious though, because you like being a girl, would it be wrong for us to be in the same room together? Do you like both or...how does that work? I'm not sure how the boundaries are suppose to work when it isn't simple."
What Jason never really thought about was the fact he really was a private person, but it wasn't for any obvious reasons even looking exactly like he did. Jason was about to say something, but quickly reworded to make the statement correct. "You are right I am a bit of a private person, not because of enjoying looking like a girl." Usually this is where he fumbled his words, but this time they were flowing out. "Actually I am a private person because there isn't many people I can relate too, most people my age are obsessed with things I find trivial." For some reason it didn't take her too long to get him to open up, he really enjoyed being with her valuing her friendship and guidance during these hard times.
"Normally I would want to have my own room, but under the circumstances it might be a good idea to share one. I am pretty sure that if we have a private area to change in, it should be fine. It isn't uncommon for boys and girls to share a room, just we need that private area. Plus its not like we are going to share the same bed, and the worst we are going to do is stay up late talking." Jason wasn't too concerned about much when it came to sharing a room. They were still in the get to know you phase, neither were going to do anything their parents wouldn't approve of. Or if they did something they wouldn't approve of, it would be on the lines of eating too much ice-cream.
"The one concern I do have about sharing a room, I sometimes talk in my sleep when I have been through stressful situations. There have been a couple of times I did sleep walk, mostly again under a lot of stress." This would defiantly qualify so being on his own would be ill-advised. "One last thing is I am enjoying your company, it takes time for me to really warm up to people. For the first while people stare at my eyes wondering what procedure I had done, or wondering why I didn't have one done to correct them." Jason wasn't too worried about much when it came to sharing a room, the concerns about being alone included finding himself in a place he has no memory of going, it didn't happen very often but when it did he was very confused.
==Tag==
