09-08-2026, 10:03 AM
Ris passively noted the differences between Commander Talion's physicality and his own, though he didn't assign it any importance. It was part of his immediate environment. An environment that was unfamiliar to him. That he felt very much a stranger in. Although his time on the Yeager hadn't been a lengthy one, thusfar, it was still far more familiar to him than the one he currently found himself in.
There were conversations in the background in voices he didn't know, and that he wasn't privy to. The weight of all that had just happened finally landed on him after such a long delay.
"I'll make certain the Captain is able to review this momentarily, but first, do you or any of your people require medical attention?"
Talion's question snapped his attention back to the moment and provided an anchor, even if only for a moment.
"I don't know of any emergent medical issues, though we were operating in Gray Mode for an extended period under stressful circumstances. Probably best if your medical crew check them over." Ris briefly paused. "We're all fairly new to Starfleet, so, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some cases of shock. I coordinated with your personnel after arriving about getting them billeted." Allowing himself a deep, calming breath, he pressed on. "Is there any place I can be of use?"
== Tag Talion, Bridge ==
There were conversations in the background in voices he didn't know, and that he wasn't privy to. The weight of all that had just happened finally landed on him after such a long delay.
"I'll make certain the Captain is able to review this momentarily, but first, do you or any of your people require medical attention?"
Talion's question snapped his attention back to the moment and provided an anchor, even if only for a moment.
"I don't know of any emergent medical issues, though we were operating in Gray Mode for an extended period under stressful circumstances. Probably best if your medical crew check them over." Ris briefly paused. "We're all fairly new to Starfleet, so, it wouldn't surprise me if there's some cases of shock. I coordinated with your personnel after arriving about getting them billeted." Allowing himself a deep, calming breath, he pressed on. "Is there any place I can be of use?"
== Tag Talion, Bridge ==
