09-04-2026, 05:59 PM
Captain Brooks sat back listening to the conversations back and forth with some very interesting ideas being floated. It seemed that the selection choice for the Department Heads has certainly been the right choice.
Talion suggestion was very good, but like all plans there was consquences that sometimes can not be foreseen.
"At the moment it is only the USS Yeager facing these Cardassian ships down, I don't know at this moment if anyone else is as close as we are to respond. The USS Lowry has retreated so there is clearly a lot more going on besides." he said,
"Once we get close enough, hopefully we can gain more information, we shall go with Talion's idea and have it ready, secondary plan will be to trick their sensors into thinking more ships are showing up then there is. Ideally I want this to take the wind out of the Cardassians sails so we can then have the upper hand and hopefully break this blockade and help bring back the Yeager."
"I want us to have these options at our finger tips when we drop out of warp at the situation. Meeting Dismissed."
"Once everyone has gone remain behind number one, Commander Talion you have the Bridge until I return."
==Tag all==
Talion suggestion was very good, but like all plans there was consquences that sometimes can not be foreseen.
"At the moment it is only the USS Yeager facing these Cardassian ships down, I don't know at this moment if anyone else is as close as we are to respond. The USS Lowry has retreated so there is clearly a lot more going on besides." he said,
"Once we get close enough, hopefully we can gain more information, we shall go with Talion's idea and have it ready, secondary plan will be to trick their sensors into thinking more ships are showing up then there is. Ideally I want this to take the wind out of the Cardassians sails so we can then have the upper hand and hopefully break this blockade and help bring back the Yeager."
"I want us to have these options at our finger tips when we drop out of warp at the situation. Meeting Dismissed."
"Once everyone has gone remain behind number one, Commander Talion you have the Bridge until I return."
==Tag all==
