09-03-2026, 03:33 AM
== NRC Reyna Talion ==
Reyna had changed clothing as well, to something much more practical. She was in sneakers, jeans and a tank-top with her hair back in a ponytail. Locking eyes Reyna said slowly and firmly, "You're in my world now. I'll be able to tell you more later, but we'll be able to stay informed about our parents more here than anywhere else. Believe me, this is the safest place we could be."
She then made sure they got settled into a place where they could get a drink and a snack if they wanted, but then tried to prepare him for when they would arrive at their destination. Outside a window, Emma noticed it wasn't a normal warp field with streaking stars. It was different colors in a way he wasn't familiar with. it was very confusing, but Reyna was calm and looked right at home.
"So, when we get there, I'm going to presume that you want your own room. You seem a rather private person. I'm curious though, because you like being a girl, would it be wrong for us to be in the same room together? Do you like both or...how does that work? I'm not sure how the boundaries are suppose to work when it isn't simple."
== Tag Emma ==
Reyna had changed clothing as well, to something much more practical. She was in sneakers, jeans and a tank-top with her hair back in a ponytail. Locking eyes Reyna said slowly and firmly, "You're in my world now. I'll be able to tell you more later, but we'll be able to stay informed about our parents more here than anywhere else. Believe me, this is the safest place we could be."
She then made sure they got settled into a place where they could get a drink and a snack if they wanted, but then tried to prepare him for when they would arrive at their destination. Outside a window, Emma noticed it wasn't a normal warp field with streaking stars. It was different colors in a way he wasn't familiar with. it was very confusing, but Reyna was calm and looked right at home.
"So, when we get there, I'm going to presume that you want your own room. You seem a rather private person. I'm curious though, because you like being a girl, would it be wrong for us to be in the same room together? Do you like both or...how does that work? I'm not sure how the boundaries are suppose to work when it isn't simple."
== Tag Emma ==
