Federation Space
ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Printable Version

+- Federation Space (https://fed-space.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Ships Of The Line (https://fed-space.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: USS Zephyr, NCC-92880 (https://fed-space.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=750)



ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Morad Ameen - 08-26-2026

=


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Morad Ameen - 08-26-2026

The boards are cleared, Feel free to post anywhere now.  Cool


IMPORTANT: Do not forget to resub to the newly created boards if you want to continue getting email notifications of new posts. Idea


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Sebastian Cortez - 08-26-2026

What does that mean?
(08-26-2026, 03:10 AM)Morad Ameen Wrote: The boards are cleared. Feel free to post anywhere now.  Cool


IMPORTANT: Do not forget to resub to the newly created boards if you want to continue getting email notifications of new posts. Idea

What does that mean? As far as I know, I'm getting email notifications of new posts.


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Evie O’Fee - 08-26-2026

It means if you want to continue to receive those emails you have to resubscribe to those threads, all of the previous subscriptions have been removed due to the clearing of the threads


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Gath - 09-03-2026

Congratulations to all who got medals and promotions! This is a good time to remind people to look at your Bio page and confirm if it is current. I don't always remember to keep up with medals and promotions, but if you see something that I need to add while I'm in there, I'll gladly do so. If you don't remember the exact date, give me what you know and I'll verify.


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - A’kilees - 09-09-2026

(09-03-2026, 06:20 PM)Gath Wrote: Congratulations to all who got medals and promotions! This is a good time to remind people to look at your Bio page and confirm if it is current. I don't always remember to keep up with medals and promotions,  but if you see something that I need to add while I'm in there, I'll gladly do so. If you don't remember the exact date, give me what you know and I'll verify.

Noticed that Cortez and I got our promotions to Lt[JG] back in May and those haven't been added yet on either pages. Also I have some new art for A'kilees so wondering if I could send you the file so you could do a swap too? Thanks in advance!


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Amila Ra'an - 09-09-2026

(09-09-2026, 02:12 AM)A’kilees Wrote:
(09-03-2026, 06:20 PM)Gath Wrote: Congratulations to all who got medals and promotions! This is a good time to remind people to look at your Bio page and confirm if it is current. I don't always remember to keep up with medals and promotions,  but if you see something that I need to add while I'm in there, I'll gladly do so. If you don't remember the exact date, give me what you know and I'll verify.

Noticed that Cortez and I got our promotions to Lt[JG] back in May and those haven't been added yet on either pages. Also I have some new art for A'kilees so wondering if I could send you the file so you could do a swap too? Thanks in advance!

Send Gath the Art, and I will send you a DM on on promotions. Smile


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Gath - 09-09-2026

I'll get those added. We'll have to work in the promotions in game as well. Send the art and I'll swap it out on your Bio.


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Alexander Talion - 09-09-2026

Okay! I've updated the rank promotions for both Cortez and A'kilees, as well as changed the image on A'kilees BIO. If you want a better image, send it to me and I'll get right on it. If anyone else sees something on their BIO page that requires an update, please let me know.

Yes, I posted this with the wrong account...LOL...sorry...the wiki account is under Talion...


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Gath - 09-11-2026

For those not sure where to find it for their posting: Non-Federation Starship Classes


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Amila Ra'an - 09-16-2026

Everyone: If you'd like to make a nomination for Role Player of the Month for our ship please get that to me by Friday night (9/18), so I can include your recommendation in my report to the CO. Either DM or email me your nominations.

DH's, you should have already gotten an email from me about points for the month.

Thanks all!

[Back to the mission]

(Not sure why Pedro wants to be nice to the Cardies. Can't wait to see what Keti thinks about that... lol)


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Amila Ra'an - 09-16-2026

Ava - feel free to come to the Bridge. Sending you a DM.


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Gath - 09-17-2026

Points sent by email


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Keir 77 - 09-18-2026

Apologies to all

Been struggling with posting despite best efforts from Ra'an's player to give me a kickstart.

But after reading the posts I now know I have a long way to go to try and keep up


RE: ZE/X02 - Crew Discussion - Amila Ra'an - 09-27-2026

GM Post is up for our Heist.

As always, the main mission comes first, so please check in there if you haven't yet. But I do think we might be a bit ahead of at least one other ship, so I thought I'd stir things up there again in case we end up in a spot where we are waiting to catch up. 

Have some fun!