How To Get NOTIFICATIONS!
Question 
As we all know, the e-mail notification system is still down, a task which I know our illustrious admin Autumn is still working hard to correct. In the interim, I have what one could call a semi-solution. I don't know how sustainable this is, because I don't know how many messages we're allowed to have in our inboxes on the forum, but if you SUBSCRIBE VIA PM, you will get notifications when someone makes a reply! (Click on the pictures in this message in order to see them in actual size.)

Try going to your "User CP" first and see if you've subscribed to some threads. On the right-hand side, you can click the white check box all the way at the top in order to "select all" threads at once. Whether you're subscribed to two threads or twenty already, this is a big time-saver and ensures that you are making changes to everything.

Then, go down to the bottom of your page, and click on the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose "PM notifications" in place of e-mail notifications, which might have been your default (I know it was for me). Then you can click the "Go" button to complete your changes. 

After you've done that, you can go to "Options" in your User CP, and make sure you're in the "Messaging and Notification" section. There's a bunch of check boxes you can play with (these are obviously my own settings), but there's also a drop-down menu there so you can change your default notification settings. 

Finally, when you are using the "Full reply" function, you'll see some options below the white box where we write our replies to each other. It *should* reflect what you've changed your default settings to, but just in case, you can always click the option for PM notifications if it says something different. 

When you get a PM notification of a new post, it will look something like this:

Email notifications should hopefully be working now.  Smile
More junk to clutter my inbox with...yay!

Thanks!