AI Art for Character Images
I've been playing around with AI art generation and decided to try my hand at a new pic for Robin. It's astounding just how much better it's gotten in just a few months. I only had to adjust this one a little bit, giving her more purple eyes and darkening her skin just a bit. 

Here's the link if you want to try it for yourself:
https://app.artflow.ai/

[Image: 3DjPSow.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This looks awesome.

I made one as well, but can't download the image without paying money. Trying to find a way around that. Lol
(02-12-2024, 03:42 AM)Miles Grant Wrote: This looks awesome.

I made one as well, but can't download the image without paying money. Trying to find a way around that. Lol

I use a Chrome extension called "Download Image by Type." It allows you to save pics in common formats and gets around attempts to force payment. Worst comes to worst you can always take a screenshot and just paste the whole thing into a photo editor. I've done that in the past as well.
Thank you. I did figure out a workaround similar to yours.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks great!
Those look incredible. And done with A.I.? I may have to try that. I'm no artist, so A.I. will do all the work. lol
(02-13-2024, 10:45 AM)Xenara Xardeen Wrote: Those look incredible. And done with A.I.? I may have to try that. I'm no artist, so A.I. will do all the work. lol

Yeah, same here. I'm definitely no artist (aside from painting Warhammer minis, which is definitely not the same as drawing). One bit of advice for everyone using it... be willing to throw away a lot of images until you find one you like. Play with your prompt, changing the wording to narrow down what you want. It's very likely the first few images won't be what you want. 

Here's what I finally ended up using as a prompt to get that: "Smiling Freckled Tanned 20-Year-Old Woman With Purple Eyes And A Purple Pixie Cut Wearing Teal Nurse Scrubs In a Hospital." In negative prompt I put "lipstick," since I kept getting purple lipstick. The style was "Cinematic," and use the slider for Artflow v2. 

I then used an online photo editor (https://ipiccy.com/) to purple up Robin's eyes more (since the AI seemed to have a problem with giving me real purple eyes) and gave her a skin a bit more of a tan color.

Hope this helps. Give it a shot, it's amazing. (Just don't expect good hands. AI can't draw hands for some reason.)
(02-13-2024, 11:52 AM)Robin Mayfair Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 10:45 AM)Xenara Xardeen Wrote: Those look incredible. And done with A.I.? I may have to try that. I'm no artist, so A.I. will do all the work. lol

Yeah, same here. I'm definitely no artist (aside from painting Warhammer minis, which is definitely not the same as drawing). One bit of advice for everyone using it... be willing to throw away a lot of images until you find one you like. Play with your prompt, changing the wording to narrow down what you want. It's very likely the first few images won't be what you want. 

Here's what I finally ended up using as a prompt to get that: "Smiling Freckled Tanned 20-Year-Old Woman With Purple Eyes And A Purple Pixie Cut Wearing Teal Nurse Scrubs In a Hospital." In negative prompt I put "lipstick," since I kept getting purple lipstick. The style was "Cinematic," and use the slider for Artflow v2. 

I then used an online photo editor (https://ipiccy.com/) to purple up Robin's eyes more (since the AI seemed to have a problem with giving me real purple eyes) and gave her a skin a bit more of a tan color.

Hope this helps. Give it a shot, it's amazing. (Just don't expect good hands. AI can't draw hands for some reason.)

Not worried about eye color, (but I might for a future character, so thanks for that)but for some reason it also has trouble with Starfleet uniforms. I mean it looks cool but I may just have to tweak the prompt more. Winded up at one point with Xenara looking like an anime school girl. lol But it got the forehead and grey skin right.