Shameless Butt-Kissing
Star 
I'll be the first to tell you that my partner and I don't talk about FedSpace, but holy moly do I know how much Paul has put into the boards, and HOLY MOSES do I only have an inkling of what Autumn's been up to!!! If you guys know me at all, you know I can't keep my mouth shut, so I'll be kvetching about this and that as we all settle into the new board, but I wanted to make this first thread of the new Hailing Frequencies to say :

THANK YOU AUTUMN FOR ALL YOU DO.

Paul dear I guess you've worked hard too.  Tongue

FedSpacers, in the words of Bilbo Baggins, I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve, lol. (Joking!)
I'm really glad I --and we-- have this community, and much as we may bicker sometimes, being able to keep FedSpace alive by moving servers is something I am very grateful for. It's my understanding that even if Autumn had just given in and started paying the (way more) expensive fee for the same boards, it was so out of date, that it was only a matter of time that the whole thing irreparably broke anyway. 

Thank you, admins, for all that you do, and continue to do, for this big, weird-as-hell family.
I agree
We are very lucky to have two people who are dedicated and skilled enough to allow the game we all truly enjoy to continue

So yes Thank you Autumn and Paul

Give yourselves a pat on the back
You earned it
Yes, everyone needs to know how much they do for us we can't take it for granted. I can't fathom how much stress Autumn and Paul go through for our sake so we can play space heros. Thank you both truly for everything.
Many thanks and congratulations for keeping FedSpace going.

I'd definitely +1 Maggie's post if I could.
Even web pages have a shelf life. lol

Been here off and on for the last 20 years, and always keep coming back no matter how much I think I've kicked this habit. Tongue

But seriously, thank you Paul, Autumn, and "Maggie" (I guess? Tongue)
Xardeen, you can call me whatever you want - just keep in mind that if you call me something rude, I will  fight you, lol Tongue
Mags, why do you think I pick on you? Tongue
From the very beginning, it has never been easy to keep the site going. From that very first time we seriously started planning how to lay the foundation, I tried to impress on people just how much effort it takes. Over time, things have to change to keep pace, which adds even more dimension to the logistics of it all. I knew enough about the technical side of it to be of help then, but can only relate to all it takes now. I tip my hat to those who are beating their heads on their keyboards to deal with all the current issues.

So, since people are pointing such things out, I felt I would contribute. I wish I could be of some help, but will just have to let you guys do what you do. I salute you!