AT/D04-09 - Transporter Rooms
== Decks 04 and 09 house two transporter rooms each, all rated for lifeform and general use. Inside each room is a transporter platform that can accommodate up to six people and small cargo/materials It is manned by a transporter chief at a standing transport operations console. The room itself can also allow for a small number of people to be present during transports to receive VIPs, or even hostiles. ==
<< Medical Complex <<

Robin was surprised to find herself the first to arrive. She gave a quick "Hi" to the Transporter Chief and went over to the replicator, where she disposed of the wrapper and container for the ham sandwich and fruit smoothie she'd inhaled on her way down. She'd also stopped and used the restroom, because the last thing she needed to do during a briefing was to ask for a potty break.

I feel like I should be more nervous. I mean, OK, it's just a briefing, but whatever is going on is serious. We could be heading into fire. Lord help me, am I getting used to this insanity?

She hoped not. Before she joined the crew of the Artemis Robin had never been in a fight, never shot anyone or been shot at. Since then she'd had Breen and Kazon try and kill her, even been forced to dodge grenades. She wasn't anything close to a veteran (especially when compared to Crawford, Calleja, or Miller), and she didn't really want to be one.

== Tags ==
<< Security Complex <<

The Security pairing of Miller and Calleja were the next entrants to the transporter room. For her part, if she was feeling any pressure or nerves at the situation, the Bandaran wasn’t showing them. She nodded at Robin as the CMO disposed of food wrappers.

“What’s up doc,” Mara said with a grin. “You get the same message we did? Everyone to the Philly, and make it yesterday?”

She absently scratched at the bare skin on the side of her head.

“We goin’ then chief?” she asked Aeryn.

== Tags both! Miller dragged along with the permission of her player. ==
<< Security Complex <<

The summons had certainly intrigued Aeryn, especially with them now making their way to the Philadelphia, a ship that she knew in name only. Of course, she had been fortunate to meet some of her crew during shoreleave, but this certainly wouldn't be a social call. Upon arriving in the transporter room with Calleja, Aeryn immediately took note of who else was there, her smile betraying her curiosity as both her and Mara acknowledged Robin.

" Hey Robin" Aeryn said, before Mara asked if they were going, knowing the urgency of the message, the Chief responded promptly.

" Yes let's, especially since we need to find the briefing room. See you over there Robin".

Stepping up onto the transporter pad, Aeryn then got herself ready for transport, and once the order was given, both security officers vanished in a sparkle of golden light.

== Tag ==

>> Philadelphia >>
“What’s up doc,” Mara said with a grin. “You get the same message we did? Everyone to the Philly, and make it yesterday?”

Robin nodded "Yeah. Hope they have enough chairs in the briefing room," she said with a grin.

She smiled at the Security Chief who'd entered with Mara. "Yes let's, especially since we need to find the briefing room. See you over there Robin".

"Right, Aeryn. See you in a bit." The two security officers disappeared as Robin went over to the pad.

"Energize," she said to the transporter officer.

>> Philadelphia >>
>>Engineering>>
==Coleman used by player permission==

Benjamin walked into the transporter room sipping his coffee and moving fairly swiftly. Fortunately, he pulled up quickly before he ran into the back of Commander Coleman, who was standing in the room as well. "Gah!" he exclaimed, swallowing his coffee quickly and glad he had a top on the drink so none had spilled. "Sorry, sir!" he said to the first officer, who gave him one of those trademark smiles and waved it off.

Taking a second to compose himself, he looked around the room. It was empty other than the operator standing there, and he had to wonder whether others had gone across already, or if he was the first. "Care to head on over?" he asked. Coleman turned to the operator and nodded before stepping onto the platform, with Benjamin following along with him.

Benjamin turned to the chief and saluted with his coffee cup. "Whenever you're ready," he said, and the man nodded before hitting the controls.

"Energizing" was the last that Benjamin heard before the Artemis disappeared.

>>Philadelphia>>
>> Ready Room >>

The redhead had been pleasantly surprised to have the turbolift to herself for, at least, a few moments until it had opened to allow her quartermaster to enter. The blonde had offered her a smile, though Tyra didn't miss the hints of strain in it.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked, casting a glance towards Cera before looking ahead once more.

"What? Am I going to lunge across the table and strangle him? No. No, I am not," the blonde said with almost a scoff as if she was offended by the idea that she might be upset and willing to resort to violence.

"Are you, at least, going to ever fill me in on what happened?" the redhead asked, stealing another glance at Cera. It was impossible not to see the way the Betazoid's jaw muscle was clenching at the topic.

"No," she stated simply before turning slight to face Tyra. "I don't need anyone being indignant on my behalf. I have enough indignation for all of us."

Tyra had grinned wryly at that, imagining all the subtle ways the other woman might enact her scorn, but hadn't said anything.

"I don't even know why you're torturing me with this. You could just give me a list of things you need and save us all the trouble," Cera said with a huff, waving her hand rather dramatically. However, the wave seemed to freeze mid-air as her eyes narrowed at Tyra. "Wait... why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're not coming because I need equipment. You're an active participant in this," Tyra stated simply.

"No. No, no, no. I am facilitator, not a doer. I will facilitate whatever sketchy nonsense you all need but do you see these hands?" Cera emphatically held up her well manicured hands. "These hands do not get dirty. I have people for that."

Now, Tyra turned fully, her expression almost a glare. "I'm not asking you to get your hands dirty, heaven forbid. I am asking you to make sure my ******* ship and crew come out the other side of this in one damn piece. And if that means you have to get someone else's hands dirty, so be it. I don't care as long as everyone is alive."

It was almost satisfying to see Cera's lips purse together into an 'o' but it was comforting to see the blonde's shoulders square and her posture straighten as if her self-pity had been chased away at the implication of her role. After all, Tyra hadn't insisted the quartermaster begin command training and take bridge shifts as able for nothing; her confidence and her ability to see issues from all sides made her a good candidate for the chair as needed. And given everyone else that was going on this little suicide run, it was her time to shine.

"I can do that," the blonde stated resolutely as the turbolift began to slow.

"I know," Tyra answered as the doors opened to reveal the short walk to the transporter room.

Tyra didn't miss the way Cera looked almost relieved that the transporter room was empty upon their entry and for a moment, she considered whether it would be better to simply brief Cera after the fact and allow her to remain on Artemis. However, it was inefficient and she had to trust that her two senior officers could manage to handle their issues maturely.

And if they couldn't, she had a solution for it that neither of them would like.

However, a glance at Cera as they stepped onto the transporter pad suggested that, regardless of how uncomfortable Cera might be, she wouldn't let it show. No, the Betazoid had a dangerous ability to bluff and her current relaxed expression, complete with slight curve of her lips, was an impressive display to anyone that knew she was far from relaxed or happy.

Let the games begin, Tyra wryly thought as she felt the familiar tingle of transport.

>> Philly Transporter Room >>
Ens Jay D'mar could believe that she was going to a briefing with the Chief Engineer.

I'm a junior officer, not quite a 'pleb', but close, why am I ordered to go to this briefing?

She arrived in the transport room to hear the transporter finishing its cycle. The operator spoke as she entered and looked at him.

"All the others have already been transported to the USS Philadelphia. Hop on the transport pad please, sir."

This didn't feel good to Jay, something strange was happening and she wasn't sure that she wanted to find out what it was.

>> Transported to Philadelphia >>
== little late to the party ==

Carol arrived at the transporter room, nodding at the officer there as they asked if she were going to the Philadelphia as well. She ran by her quarters for a quick moment and then hurried to the transporter room. 

"Same place," she started. "Be gentle?" she said with a slight look of anxiety. No matter how many times she used a transporter, she wouldn't like it.

"See you in a bit," Carol added just as she faded away.
<< Bridge <<

Lucy arrived in time to see Carol dematerialise. She’d stopped to grab a PADD in the event that she might need to take notes.

“One more for the Philadelphia.”

“We’ll have to send you to their secondary transporter room.” responded the Transporter Chief.

“I’ll cope. I’m sure they’ll have somebody on hand.”

Lucy took her place on the pad and waited for the Chief to initiate the transporter sequence. It was an odd thing having your molecules catalogued, taken apart and put back together at the other end.

Tingly.

>> Philadelphia – Transporter Room 2 >>
<<Sickbay<<

She'd been transported before. This wasn't new. However, this was the first time she was going to walk into a transporter room and ask to head over to another entirely new ship with a senior officer. 

Be confident. 

Walking through the transporter room door, she made a beeline for the transporter console. 

"Heading over?" The officer asked, "Another medic. Interesting." 

She nodded, a little curious as to why it was interesting, "Yes, the Chief, Mayfair..I..." 

Thankfully she was cut off and simply motioned to go step up onto the platform. 

"Energizing" 

Emily offered a smile as a thank you. 

>>USS Philadelphia - Transporter Room 1>>
After getting everything situated with his Department, Miles had made it to the Transporter Room in time to see Lieutenant Devereux and a Medical Midshipman beam out. His brow furrowed, wondering just how many of the Artemis' personnel were going to be at this meeting.

He shook his head of the thought. He would find out soon enough.

He nodded to the Transport Operator, who honestly looked flabbergasted at the amount of transports. Miles made a quick stop.

"Keep up the good work," he said, as he stepped on the platform before he felt the familiar tingle of the transporter pull his body over to the Philadelphia.

>>USS Philadelphia>>