New Server Notes
The new board is active. Welcome, everyone.

There were some issues in making the switch to the new server:

1) I cannot get email to work at the moment. There are some issues to work out, some of which are beyond my control, so it may take a bit of time to sort out. Until the problem can be resolved, there will be no email notifications from the site. You'll have to check the site manually to catch up on posts.

It also means we can't use the forgot password feature for you to log in the first time. We'll be sending out temporary passwords to everyone over the next day or two. If you don't get one, please let us know.

2) The old board can't be accessed at the moment. That should hopefully work itself out soon.

Check back here for updates.
I've been unable to get the old server available online again. There are too many catch-22s involving the age of the server and the way the old board works.

I'll be working on the email issue next.
Good News! Email notifications should be working now. I received an email from the site when I tried the "send this thread to a friend" action, so I'm assuming it works for notifications as well.

Sorry it took so long. It was a combination of being extra busy with work and trying to figure out exactly why email wasn't sending. It was a Gmail issue, and I had to jump through a couple of hoops to fix it.