AT/X02 - Crew Discussion
==
Testing testing 1 2 3
Reading you loud and clear, Mayfair.

Welcome to the new board, everyone.
Welcome to the new digs all y'all!

Subplot threads for the command certs will be going back up shortly: I will be using whatever was the most recent post to set the thread up. Keep an eye out if you are participating in those threads.
All ship threads have been created. If you feel any are missing, let me know!
Ooh its all shiny & new

Will keep an eye out for the command cert Subplots
Uh, Captain?  I seem to have misplaced the deluxe quarters ordered?  Big Grin Blush Tongue Angel
Very pretty. It'll be a crying shame when our FO gets busy despoiling these shiny new boards...
Nice place.
Command Certification subplots are up. I am aware that the crew are having trouble creating subplot threads, so I'll be working on getting other ongoing subplots up soon.

We are a couple days away from points coming up, but with the move, it'll be hard for DHs to determine points. Therefore, I'm only looking for RPG'er recommendations from DHs, the form can be found here. Simply fill out to the best of your abilities, don't worry about numbers for points.

Junior officers, you can also make recommendations on RPG'er! The form for that can be found here.
Thank you, Commander, for getting those up. Thanks to you and Captain Crawford, and all of the other Admin and Captains who have worked so diligently to get us over to these new boards.
thank you for doing that & also to Amber, Paul & Autumn for all the work put in to make the move as straightforward as possible :-)
DH form filled in along with RPG'er
Tactical (RPGer and updates wise) has been submitted.
*stretches hard* Hmm, nice place we’ve got here. Shame if somebody… fixed something…
Wink 
Luckily we've got you around, so no danger of anything being fixed any time soon.
DH form done and RPer.
RPG'er submitted.
As some of you have likely guessed, it's time for a new adventure for our merry group of misfits. If you would begin getting your characters aboard in a timely and semi-organized manner, we would greatly appreciate it!
All PRCs and SRCs should have gotten a summons to the joint briefing on the Philly; if you fall into one of those categories and you did not, assume you did.
Apologies for the delay on my end. Went to a very important event out of town that kept me away longer than anticipated. Posts incoming.
Points and RPGer submitted
Points and RPer are in.
Points & RPG'er submitted
RPG'er submitted
Friendly reminder about the 2023 Federation Space Awards! We've only had nine players nominate so far! Make sure to get your nominations in so the people you think deserve them can win those awards!

Details here: https://fed-space.com/forums/showthread....16#pid1016

Nomination window closes at 11:59pm, Site Time, on Friday!
For those that haven't been around for previous awards, they're a fun and good spirited way to acknowledge those we feel are the best of us across the site. So go forth and nominate!
Voting for the 2023 Yearly Awards is now live! Voting runs until Midnight, Site Time, this Friday!

More details here.
Greetings Mortals!

We will be time-skipping ahead to arrival at Parhelia on Saturday! Please try to get any side plots/prep worked out by then!
TIMESKIP IMMINENT!

Please prepare accordingly for the new timeline!
Nobody told me there would be time travel involved. I assume no responsibility for any paradoxes.
Paradoxes are only an issue if you travel backwards in time.
Travelling forward less so. Long as you don't mind losing some time.
Points & RPGer submitted
Points and RPer are in, like Ensign Flynn. Who is wearing a red shirt. And just got married. His wife is expecting, you know. And he just found something interesting right... over... there...
(10-16-2023, 10:34 PM)Robin Mayfair Wrote: Points and RPer are in, like Ensign Flynn. Who is wearing a red shirt. And just got married. His wife is expecting, you know. And he just found something interesting right... over... there...

He will be missed...

Not by me, though. My aim is amazing!
Points and RPGer for Tactical submitted.
RPG'er submitted.
I will be traveling for the next 5, possibly 6 days and will have little access to the internet. So, no posting from me till I return home. I'll catch up then.
Flash Fan Fiction competition!

Submit a spooky short story for publication in the next edition of the FNN!

Story must be around 500 words long, Star Trek themed, and match the mood of the month: Halloween!

Any questions, please reply to this thread.

(Prize to be determined later, plus of course, the bragging rights!)

EDIT: Please make that a MINIMUM of 500 words. But please don't also send me something 5,000 words long, lol.
Emails to COS and CMO.
Read & replied :-)
Points are in.
Alright guys, as we move into the meat of the mission, I just want to remind everyone to be sure that you're reading everyone's posts and paying attention to what is going on, particularly with the GM. If something isn't clear, don't make wild assumptions and run with them. Ask the GM, Aaron and myself for clarification.

No one wants the GM to wield either the Hammer of Obliviousness or the Axe of Power gaming but they will if they have to.

Now, go forth and conquer!
But I have a +3 Hammer of Obliviousness!
Grats Elias on the RPotM halfsies!
And to you!
Some of you may notice that I just created a thread for a Christmas party. We usually don't do these during missions but we thought we'd make an exception this year to hopefully keep people occupied during the ebb and flow of mission posting during the holiday season. Please don't ruin it for each other and keep the mission as the priority with the party as a fun bonus!

Our gracious volunteer organizer will set the scene when they get a chance!
And an additional note, this is set outside of the mission timeline so think before or just keep it vague.
Points and RPer are in
Points & RPGer submitted
Thanks to those who have already submitted points. Remember, crew who are not DHs are also welcome to submit RPG'er suggestions!

I'm also just getting back into the swing of things and will start doing all the catching up soon.
Submitted points yesterday. Forgot to mention that. Apologies. Smile
I won't be able to post from tomorrow till after New Year. Family Christmas and traveling. Next post 2024. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
(12-21-2023, 06:26 AM)Jay D'Mar Wrote: I won't be able to post from tomorrow till after New Year. Family Christmas and traveling. Next post 2024. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

It's all good. Things get pretty busy during the holidays. Have fun!
Hi everyone!

In case you haven’t heard, FedSpace is restarting its “Word of the Month” friendly competition. Each points cycle, an uncommon word is given, and anyone who wants to participate simply tries to work that word into one of their posts. Once you make a post, you can then submit that post via email to FSContinuity@GMail.com.

In the top right-hand corner of your post, you’ll see a little number, and you can use that to send that URL / link address. (If for some reason that’s not working, just let me know the thread and date, and I’ll do the work for you!)

I’m super excited to see everyone’s creative posts, and share the posts with the administrative team.

This month’s word is “brobdingnagian”, which means “gigantic.” Big Grin
(Oh yeah, and the winner gets 100 points! - and you get 50 points just for your submission!)
LOA for several weeks, traveling to visit Family and unable to post. The Captain, Cdr Coleman and LCdr Elias have permission to use my character if necessary.
Hi crew! Butting in again to let you know about something cool happening on the site!

As reported on in the latest edition of the FNN, we have some pretty cool site-wide subplots coming up! In an effort to bring us closer together, the first Departmental Conferences are happening, starting with Medical. 

Anyone who has an active, registered medical character is welcome to post, with of course the reminder that mission posts come first, as this is still a subplot, albeit a super-cool one. Big Grin 

This medical conference is based upon the idea that in order to keep your Starfleet Medical license, one must attend at least one major conference every four years. This year’s conference is on the subject of tricorders, and will feature an open bar, as well as celebrity chef “Holly Paulwood.” 

So please, if your uniform is blue, feel free to join us in San Francisco!
Points & RPGer submitted
Points and RPer are in.
As are mine
Points and RPGer in
Back earlier than expected, first post up.
Thank you for submitting points and RPG'er y'all!

Welcome back D'Mar! Smile
Grats to Emily for Role Player of the Month!
Points and RPer are in.
Points & RPGer submitted
Points & RPGer in
Points & RPGer in
Grats to Elias for RPer!
Guys, I need to apologize for my absence and continued inconsistency. I've been working 7 days a week with 12 to 16 hour shifts for the last six weeks and it's kicking my ass. I can't say any thing is going to change on the work, sleep, eat and repeat schedule but I am hoping to get a post up in the next day or two to move us along.
Points are in.
Congrats, Mayfair and Starr! Medical knocking it out of the park this month!!
Big Grin Thanks. We have to. Everyone keeps getting injured!
Points and RPGer in.
Points & RPGer submitted
yabwIjDaq 'ach nuvpu'

(Points and roleplayer submitted, you honorless Federation lackeys.)
Alright guys, join me in welcoming our newest addition to the Asylum! Ensign Han will be joining our engineering department from the Philly over shore leave. While Han's player is no stranger to some of our longer term players, I look forward to seeing how she fits into our current circus!
Welcome :-)
Welcome! Ignore all of the duct tape in Engineering. Elias claims it makes the ship go faster.
That's because it does make the ship go faster! That's why I used the red duct tape.

Welcome! We'll be with you as soon as we can get clear of the Cardassians.
Welcome to the party, pal! Looking forward to getting some more posts in with you. Big Grin
Email sent to Tyra.
Grats Mara on RPotM!
Hehe thank you! Made a rough day so much better...
Thanks everyone! Super stoked to be here! Can't wait to post with you all and have some fun!