TI/X01 Crew Announcements (OOC)
==
Looks like the forum is all moved over
Welcome!  Smile
thanks, great to be here. Intro post up in the bridge.
I just got established over here... Ready to go.
(08-12-2023, 05:09 AM)Torok Powl Wrote: Looks like the forum is all moved over

Good to see you here Mid. Powl. Smile

(08-16-2023, 12:02 PM)Amila Ra'an Wrote: I just got established over here... Ready to go.

Excellent. If anyone having issues with the move, let me or the Captain know. We will be happy to help you make the adjustments.
There is a subplot thread if anyone wants to make some shore leave posts
Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Farewell to the Crew of Titania, it has been a pleasure posting with you over the last few years. Thanks for the memories.
(08-18-2023, 03:17 AM)Lois Lim Wrote: Farewell to the Crew of Titania, it has been a pleasure posting with you over the last few years. Thanks for the memories.

All the best Lim. Until next time my old friend. Smile
(08-18-2023, 03:17 AM)Lois Lim Wrote: Farewell to the Crew of Titania, it has been a pleasure posting with you over the last few years. Thanks for the memories.
Welcome back any time
Good Luck Lim and I hope our paths will cross again in the future
Hi everyone, so so sorry, but i have been too busy over these past week and i think i missed doing the points calculation. I'm not so sure how to do the points after the move, do we need to refer to the old board? And i understand that each DH has their own responsibilities and one of them is to calculate the points but too many things have been happening in my life over the past week, lots of things have changed, so I was wondering if perhaps I could do them only later? I am so so sorry for this! The captain can deduct my points as much as you would like to, but its just too crazy now, everything changing around me.

So so sorry again to everyone for the inconvenience!
Thanks, Morad, Jane, Kavel for the words of encouragement, never know Lois may return some day in the future. Thanks again for the memories.
Good monring. I am on board on the new site. Had some Pc issues, followed by some Taxi riots this side, but all good to go now
I am having a little trouble finding my Bio to link it to my profile on wiki, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Hello all,

Just to inform everyone that I will be leaving Fed Space effective immediately. It has been an utmost honor to post with you all and it has been such a wonderful and spectacular journey from the Academy til now. I wish you all success in your lives and hope to meet you all again one day.

Farewell and Live Long and Prosper!
(08-31-2023, 06:20 AM)Delta s'Tar Wrote: I am having a little trouble finding my Bio to link it to my profile on wiki, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

You only need to check the Titania crew manifest.
Is this what you are after?
https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...Tar,_Delta
(09-01-2023, 03:16 PM)Jake Morgenson Wrote: Hello all,

Just to inform everyone that I will be leaving Fed Space effective immediately. It has been an utmost honor to post with you all and it has been such a wonderful and spectacular journey from the Academy til now. I wish you all success in your lives and hope to meet you all again one day.

Farewell and Live Long and Prosper!

I hope you will return to us when RL is more forgiving. Take care and may a fair wind always be at your back.
So, who all is here to post with at this juncture? I'm gonna miss Jake - he was a great asset to our away team last mission!

(I got locked out, but am back in) Smile
Welcome back Ra'an. Smile

The Captain, myself, you, Keval, Powl and Delta are accounted for so far. (I think most of us are on the bridge in-game at this point.)

I believe Samik is still on LOA and I haven't heard back from Brennan nor Zamha since the move to the new boards.

Lim had transferred to the USS Geronimo and Morgenson retired from FedSpace.
Good day

Sorry I have got myself a bit lost with the change over. Are we on shore leave or are we posting on the Bridge. I am availible to post, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks
(09-13-2023, 09:58 AM)Delta s'Tar Wrote: Good day

Sorry I have got myself a bit lost with the change over. Are we on shore leave or are we posting on the Bridge. I am availible to post, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

See my email.
Checking in. I don't currently have access to my email.
(09-18-2023, 05:04 AM)Zamha Wrote: Checking in.  I don't currently have access to my email.

Zamha, can you mail me with alternative email please? Thanks
(09-13-2023, 10:11 AM)Jane Fields Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 09:58 AM)Delta s'Tar Wrote: Good day

Thanks

See my email.

Thank you Captain.
Friendly reminder about the 2023 Federation Space Awards! We've only had nine players nominate so far! Make sure to get your nominations in so the people you think deserve them can win those awards!

Details here: https://fed-space.com/forums/showthread....16#pid1016

Nomination window closes at 11:59pm, Site Time, on Friday!
Voting for the 2023 Yearly Awards is now live! Voting runs until Midnight, Site Time, this Friday!

More details here.
Looking forward to posting with you all.

I will be joining the crew this week

Be seein ya!
Welcome back Kurasa!
(10-01-2023, 08:10 PM)Shione Kurasa Wrote: Looking forward to posting with you all.

Be seein ya!

there goes the neighborhood  Tongue
(10-05-2023, 08:48 PM)Torok Powl Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 08:10 PM)Shione Kurasa Wrote: Looking forward to posting with you all.

Be seein ya!

there goes the neighborhood  Tongue

Careful what ya wish for Pal
Hi all,

I posted on the Bridge, sorry for delay Smile
don't worry man, you had some more serious things going
Flash Fan Fiction competition!

Submit a spooky short story for publication in the next edition of the FNN!

Story must be around 500 words long, Star Trek themed, and match the mood of the month: Halloween!

Any questions, please reply to this thread.

(Prize to be determined later, plus of course, the bragging rights!)

EDIT: Please make that a MINIMUM of 500 words. But please don't also send me something 5,000 words long, lol.
Ok all, get ready to rumble. We are about to set off on a helluva mission.Everyone to their stations and fasten your seatbelts!
I'm back mortals. Be afraid. Be very afraid
Mail to Mid Noxi
POints and RPGer submitted

Spent a day in Hospital so almost late
I'm back and caught up, just need to know where to tag in. Smile
(11-23-2023, 12:03 AM)Amila Ra'an Wrote: I'm back and caught up, just need to know where to tag in. Smile

Welcome back! You can jump in on the bridge if you like, that's where most of the action is taking place at the moment. If Lt Samik is at the main science station, feel free to take one of the auxiliary stations at the back of the bridge and follow her lead.  Cool
Hi everyone!

In case you haven’t heard, FedSpace is restarting its “Word of the Month” friendly competition. Each points cycle, an uncommon word is given, and anyone who wants to participate simply tries to work that word into one of their posts. Once you make a post, you can then submit that post via email to FSContinuity@GMail.com.

In the top right-hand corner of your post, you’ll see a little number, and you can use that to send that URL / link address. (If for some reason that’s not working, just let me know the thread and date, and I’ll do the work for you!)

I’m super excited to see everyone’s creative posts, and share the posts with the administrative team.

This month’s word is “brobdingnagian”, which means “gigantic.” Big Grin
(Oh yeah, and the winner gets 100 points! - and you get 50 points just for your submission!)
Happy new year all! I hope 2024 brings good things for you all.
Hi crew! Butting in again to let you know about something cool happening on the site!

As reported on in the latest edition of the FNN, we have some pretty cool site-wide subplots coming up! In an effort to bring us closer together, the first Departmental Conferences are happening, starting with Medical.

Anyone who has an active, registered medical character is welcome to post, with of course the reminder that mission posts come first, as this is still a subplot, albeit a super-cool one. Big Grin

This medical conference is based upon the idea that in order to keep your Starfleet Medical license, one must attend at least one major conference every four years. This year’s conference is on the subject of tricorders, and will feature an open bar, as well as celebrity chef “Holly Paulwood.”

So please, if your uniform is blue, feel free to join us in San Francisco!
Apologies for infrequent posting
Just dealing with a few unexpected health issues

S/B good soon
Hope you are okay Kurasa. Wishing you the best.

Have been in a busy period, but will get to requests in next 24 hours.
Hi
Apologies
Not a serious issue just a nagging one

Looking to get something up
Email to all crew.
Apologies folks
January was not MY month

Hoping for a reset in February
Sorry, Captain. I temporarily lost my FedSpace stuff with a computer crash and had an out of sight out of mind moment, but your Number 1 found me on discord and reminded me about it, so I'm up and running again. (I don't know if you're on Discord, but despite my best efforts, gmail sells my soul and I get so much spam every day from everywhere I miss stuff all the time. I didn't even realize there was an email until just now.)
Important and Time-Sensitive E-Mail to CO and FO.
Looking to get back to posting

Apologies for absence
Hi all, will get to tags in next 24 hours - have been abroad this week.
Sorry for my lack of posting been dealing with some things
Look for some posts later today
Thanks
At my first Trek con in Cali this weekend. Wish me luck!
Enjoy Ra'an!

Everyone, see email from me about personnel changes.
I saw the announcement and the reorg. Should be fun. Amila's ready to hop into action. Smile
Hey all, I will have a post up soon.
Okay all, please make some wrap-up posts tying things up for your characters for this mission, and don't forget to do a personal log.

We'll be able to get our new crew mates aboard anon and start our next adventure.
Asks sheepishly...

For the personal log, is that just a thing we do in the Crew Log forum or is there something else we are supposed to do?
The Crew Logs area. So do a summary of the mission events and your role, as these get uploaded to the ship wiki page and are a record of your participation in the mission. Have a look at some other ship log threads and also the wiki for an example how to write them: https://wiki.fed-space.com/index.php?tit...tals_Be%27
Welcome aboard to the new crew! I see Said has made an arrival post in the shuttlebay.

Let's assume that the new personnel are arriving 1 week after the closure of the rift ending our mission. And we are still finishing off repairs at this point.
My apologies for my lack of posting

They say it is a curse to live in interesting times

Looking to get back in the rhythm
The mission is over folks, so please make log posts.

We are now in the period one week after the closure of the rift and with repairs almost finished and new crew arrived by runabout from the nearest starbase.

On another note, please send the FO and I updates to your bios for the wiki, any promotions, RPG'ers, rank changes or other updates you want to make.
Will anyone be interested in writing in a newer subplot thread?
Email to my department head, Sothrick.
Hi all,
please have your characters arriving in the crew lounge (see my post there).

Said has started a subplot in the holodeck in the subplots thread, if anyone would like to join in also.

Let me draw attention of department heads and new crew to the thread below this one that contains the permanent links to the forms for submitting points recommendations and RPG'er recs.

Thanks.
Been a very hectic week will get Keir's post up today
Hi all,
just drawing your attention again to the links for points and rpg'er recs at the bottom of the forum:
https://fed-space.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=193

Points and RPG submitted!

Thank you for the page point out!
Engineering Points and RPGer submitted

Thank you for the warm welcome