TI/D09-10 - Shuttlebay
==
Nira stepped into the Titania's shuttlebay, looking forward to the fresh start. She was glad she had some good final moments with Kalli Thorn, but she will miss her. Kalli had been her best friend and the closest possible Nira felt she could have a sister figure, but suddenly, she was gone from the Geronimo.

On the other hand, Nira felt a transfer would do her good. It was a fresh start in regards to her status in the Security Department, not to mention that more and more, she had felt so restrained on the Geronimo, in regards to space and staffing. There was too few staff, for one thing; Gravesworld was still fresh in Nira's mind in more ways she can count, particularly that she and a security officer she was trying to show the ropes to, it was just them against threats of mobs.

Then there was the chance of holodecks; on a small ship like the Geronimo, holodecks were rare treats, and only accessible when Geronimo docked at a base. A bigger ship meant a holodeck, a better means for relaxation, as well as to conduct drills.

The one thing that bothered Nira was that she was being sent onto a Luna-class starship. The last such starship she had served on was the Callisto, and a starship that was destroyed, and it was during that time when Nira lost an arm, nearly died from blood loss. Now she had a better arm attached to her, but all the same, she felt cautious; Nira had felt she had had some bad luck in her life and she was worried that something catastrophic could happen to the Titania within a year of her coming, like with the Callisto.

Nira paused at the doorway, said a prayer to Allah silently, and stepped out from the runabout she rode in, hoisting her bag that carried all of her possessions, however much she had on the cramped quarters of the Geronimo. She looked around and suddenly felt a surge of confidence. Is it possible she will find a chance of being happier here? Could her life improve here rather than all the past starships she had served in? Her worry about the starship was still there, but it was pushed aside, quieter. She wondered where to go first? Find Captain Fields and report in? Find her quarters and move on in?

==Open for tags, one of the new players here==
Nira then looked back at the runabout she came in. She peeked back in and called out to the pilot, "Thanks for providing transport here!" Then she gave a complimentary blow kiss and stepped back out.

==Additional post, indication she came via runabout==
On the way from one assignment to another Keti was apprehensive, he didn't like large travels on small ships. It wasn't because he was clostriphobic, he just didn't like to sit idle without some kind of project to work on. Fortunately for him a lot of experiments didn't require a lot room just a padd and a small holographic projector, just big enough for a small projection. His new project was a personal AI, just for something that was better to talk to than the computer at times. T was a project that had his complete attention, while he was wired in it took a lot to get Ketis attention. 

Th3 trip between the two ships was pretty smooth, he was going to miss the ship and crew but not at the expense of the new crew. There was some comfort knowing that a couple people he knew were going with him, just as a small comfort to expand into something new. He wasn't a giant social person, but he was getting closer to it. Thoes crew get together at the end of the mission were not his style, but it didn't stop him. It was enjoyable until it wasn't, and it was nothing but chaos.

When the shuttle was ready to land Keti put his project away, and grabbed his three bags. The one on his back was solid with a couple of signs on it, caution handle with care, hazardous material inside. He was ready for Security to go through his bags because they were new arrivals. He was a new Science Officer on the ship, and wanted to get to it right away, there were protocols to go through and a new comand team to get to know. One of his biggest challenges was to stop being so isolated, and start to do things with others.

==Any Security Officer want to go through the bag?==
Nira had looked around and noticed a familiar face embarking from a different craft. She realized who it was, though she never interacted with him much on her old post. What is especially interesting is that he seemed to tote three bags; Nira only had one similarly sized bag, plus a smaller bag for the remainder of her belongings...plus the twin jimbayas sheathed in her boots, curved Arabic daggers made of the kind of metal used in Klingon blades.

She made a beeline, though as she got closer, she had noticed one of Jukish's bags had cautionary signs over it, but it was in the corner of her eye. "Why, Mister Jukish, it's good to see a familiar face," Nira said when she got to his side, smiling pleasantly. She looked over at the bag with the cautionary signs and raised an eyebrow in a Vulcan way.

"I see I'm not the only one carrying something dangerous," she said with a chuckle, and tapped her boots to indicate so; the tinkling of metal was heard in them.

Between when the Geronimo got back to its assigned Starbase and when she took a transport to the trial of Rosalind Wilson, her off-time was taken up by improving herself, taking in much needed time for training to prepare herself for her new post. She had to admit, at first, in training at the range, she had inadvertently set a new personal best, though it was out of the fact that she was imagining each and every target like the face of a certain woman responsible for trapping her and her crew on a previous mission in...adverse conditions. She did realize, however, that her shooting was erratic, and she might as well have scorched that section of the range...

For the first time, she had become aware that her anger regarding that woman, and the reminder of her that Rosalind Wilson brought to her, had made her so angry, it clouded her judgement; she was sloppy, imprecise. So she focused. She spent her off-time training and training, testing her limits. After improving her marksmanship, she trained with her family blade. And as she trained more, she had interest in wondering what she could do with a second blade. So she went through her adoptive family's belongings, stored away as they were, and saw a similar jimbaya stored away, also made of Klingon metal, and she called for it. She had begun training in dual-wielding, testing herself with two weapons, just half a day before the transport to the trial arrived.

After the trial, and en route to the Titania, she made the most of non holodeck practice, jabbing in air in the back, practicing blade swipes, but being careful not to wreck anything. She was testing herself, training herself...she still had much to learn in regards to practicing with one blade, let alone two, but she was determined to be a better security officer.

"Those are just my family daggers sheathed in my blade, if you were wondering," Nira said, bringing herself back to reality after remembering all her training.

==Tag Jukish and anybody in the shuttlebay. Sorry for a bit of backstory, but I felt the need to indicate Nira has prepared herself for a new start==
Keti smiled when he seen that she was a knife person as well, they were always part of his tool kit. He placed his kit on a tall surface so he could open it up. "All of these things here are safe until put in the wrong hands." He pulled out a big knife in a sheath. "My survival knife that can produce food shelter and heat. In the compartments I have thermite, an engagement ring, the making of a prototype sticky bomb, this one doesn't explode but can potentially cut out an exit."

He had to make sure that everything was transported safely, and he didn't want anyone to get hurt. "This knife I had since I was back at home, and it's gotten me through some hard times, I like to remind myself 9f the hard times I have been through." 

All of these items had to be stored carefully, especially the thermite, if it was left alone it's harmless. When it gets heated the fire really gets hot, so hot it will melt almost anything. That includes flesh, if it was mis handled.

==Tag==
Nira grinned when Jukish mentioned his knife. "Ah, well, these knives are more for close combat. I've been practicing in the time I had before coming to the Titania, though it's sharp enough to act like a survival knife. I'm sure Klingons would like seeing them, they're on par with their d'k'tags."

Nira then pulled out her transfer orders for the first time in a while; she took in that the Geronimo was being decommissioned, that she got her transfer order so fast that her time with Kalli Thorn was the briefest time possible, but she had a good time for a layover. Enough time for training and all...

She suddenly saw something that gave her pause. She realized she was in such a hurry that she didn't take in what she was going to be.......she and Jukish weren't the only ones on the Titania; Sothrick and Keir were joining them, and it's Sothrick who's to be Chief of Security instead of her, while Nira was listed as Senior Security Officer....

SENIOR Security Officer? Was this a means so she'd keep being a Lieutenant Commander? She felt a bit of disappointed anger; she had spent all this time training to improve herself, was preparing to be a better Chief of Security, and this happens...She took such a deep breath, it was like she was preparing to swim the Strait of Hormuz underwater the whole way; her anger was still deeply buried, but she felt she'd have to talk to Sothrick about the matter, assuming he had time for her. The fact that he was so busy was why she never turned to her, and she felt he'll be very busy, whether he's a department head or a CO.

==Tag Jukish, and Sothrick when he arrives==