TI/D01 - Ready Room
==
Jane perused the latest personnel changes to happen in between assignments. They still had some personnel issues to resolve before being sent on next assignment but hopefully they would be back out there soon.

The biggest changes were that two DHs had gone. She was sad to lose CMO Lim especially and wished that they had been able to retain such an experienced officer. But people did move on for various reasons. Morgenson had another posting, the young Security Chief was getting experience elsewhere which she thought was a good thing for such a green officer. He had potential and getting experience of other ships would help him realise it.

The surprise was that the replacement CoS was someone very familiar. Shione Kurasa had left, it seemed anyway, but briefly, and now was transferring back from Philadelphia. Kurasa had been on her crew on Copernicus and then Titania and she knew her well. She wondered what the story was.

The grass isn't always greener I guess...

Shione was an exemplary security officer, but had a tendency to wrap up the CO in cotton wool and that was not something she wanted to repeat. She hoped that the Security officer had loosened up a bit in her time away. Jane understood this urge as a former CoS herself, but if only her officers could understand that she was quite capable of handling herself. Being CO didn't mean you were the Federation President and had to be kept in a box. Jane had enjoyed the freedom of the last mission and intended to repeat it if possible.

Jane opened a channel:

"Fields to Kurasa, please report to my ready room."

== Tag and welcome back ==
<<Bridge<<

Well, that went rather quickly, I thought the Captain was busy

She had only been aboard less than a day, exhausted by the alterations to the assignment she had been initially given. Shione had been assigned to Serran Zan's ship but to make a long story short, the whole assignment became a complete cluster%^$*..

Shione should have been sent back with the Trill officer but for some reason she had been retained, but under the command of Captain Jennifer Braggins. To say that their relationship was oil and water was an understatement and so when the opening back aboard the Titania became available, she was quick to accept it.

That is one person I will never miss, good riddance; she thought

Entering the familiar ready room, she smiled inwardly that very little if anything had changed. Fields was a person of habit, and generally for Shione that was exactly what she preferred.

We didn't always agree but we usually were able to compromise.

Standing to attention, just inside the door, she spoke officially "Lieutenant Commander Kurasa reporting for duty, Ma'am. "

And the added with the slightest of grins "Happy to be back Captain"

==Tag Fields==
It was nice to see the familiar visage enter through the swishing door. Kurasa was amazonian, tall and muscular. Typical security type in that sense.

Jane smiled and rose up to offer a handshake.

"Welcome back, Lieutenant Commander. Help yourself to anything from the replicator and take a seat."

She returned to her own seat.

"I am pleased but a little surprised to see you back so soon..."

== Tag ==
Shione nodded in appreciation, "Thank you Captain, I just finished a meal so I am good ", she added and took the proffered seat.

"Thank you, Yes Captain it was quite a surprise for me as well. And it took quite some time to sort it out." She paused gathering her thoughts.

"As you know I was requested to join Captain Serran Zan's command as her Chief of Security and for a short time all seemed well, however for some reason unknown to all aboard, she was called back to Star Fleet command and Captain Jennifer Braggins was assigned in her place.

I remained under Captain Braggins's command for two missions fulfilling my obligations, but when I received news that your ship was once again in need, I felt it was time to move back. "

She paused momentarily before completing her thoughts, "As I am certain you know that each and every Captain does things differently. But after spending what I felt was sufficient time with Captain Braggins I chose to accept the assignment here where I felt that the opinions and input of the Security department were both requested and respected prior to making decisions which affected the security of the crew.

There was no disagreement between the Captain and I. I merely chose to leave just prior to another mission start, giving the Captain time to adjust. Captain Braggins is an excellent and skilled leader, but I chose to return to a command where I believe that my opinion, while not always correct, will at least be consulted by you before you make decisions which affect the Security team as well as the Ship and crew as a whole."

She finished her thought. "I do not believe I am always right, but I know from experience with you Captain that you will at least ask.
And here I am."

==Tag Fields==
== Pre launch time ==

Jane listened attentively as Kurasa explained her reasons for returning to Titania.

"Yes, you know me, input is always welcome. Though I may prefer a lighter touch in some respects. I know you always have the safety of the ship and crew in mind."

She moved on.

"Well, if there are any requests, let me know. It is good to have you back."

== Probably end timeline unless you want to ask somethign else. Feel free. Smile ==