Starfleet Medical Conference - January 2404
"I've been on the Yeager as it's only medical officer, before I got reassigned. You know that Klingon-Federation relations are at an all-time low when that happens."

The Yeager? Didn't they scrap that ship decades ago? I guess not. Or is it a different one? In any event it must not have been a premium posting.

Robin nodded with a smile. "Hope your new post is a better one than that." Kal-Geal had been on the Artemis during the Megasphere battle and had handled the chaos well. Robin had a brief memory come up of him howling for some reason, startling her while her Vulcan patient looked on with what might have been a touch of amusement.

"A friend of yours Lieutenant, or a subordinate, or both?"

"One of my new doctors, fresh out of the Academy."

Which makes me sound like I'm a old veteran. I'm only two years older than she is.

"Hey Chief," Emily said as she approached. Robin stepped to the side to make more room for the newly-arrived young woman. "This is Emily Star. Emily, may I present Julia Troy, a counsellor on the Charon, and Kal-Geal Beinn, doctor recently assigned to the Yeager." Robin was old-fashioned and believed in manners and proper introductions. "And feel free to call me Robin when we're off duty."

The young Augment's stomach growled, audibly. She gave an embarrassed smile. "Sorry. Hungry enough to eat a whole cow."

== Tags ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starfleet Medical Conference - January 2404 - by Robin Mayfair - 01-21-2024, 01:08 AM