DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade
The news that the Yeager was being scrapped was not surprising to T'Lari. Starfleet was right... it was remarkably easy to steal. Braggins evidently had an attachment to the ship that the Tactical officer didn't share. Of course, her assignment to the ship (and the depot) had been out of petty revenge. She suspected the Captain had viewed their brief assignment on the old ship as an opportunity to be free of many of the rules that she evidently chafed under.

"It'd be great to have you along. Allegedly they have something waiting for me at the Antares Fleet Yards, but she's not finished. I've not been given any details beyond that I'm supposed to fly out there tomorrow to oversee her completion. I imagine when that's done they'll hand her off to someone else. I never saw myself as a Yard Dog, but maybe that'll be a nice change of pace. Yellow not really my colour, though..."

"Thank you, Captain," T'Lari replied. "Your confidence is appreciated. If a posting on your ship is available I would find it agreeable to serve under you again." At the very least such an assignment would prove interesting. Vulcans weren't supposed to feel boredom but T'Lari had fought against it constantly during her time manning the mothballed Yeager. And a new ship? The possibilities were intriguing, even if it turned out to be nothing more than a shakedown cruise. T'Lari allowed herself a bit of emotion... hope.

"I will leave you to your drink, Captain. Thank you for your time."

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: DS9/P1 - Quark's Bar, Grill, Gaming House and Holosuite Arcade - by T'Lari - 05-07-2024, 03:20 AM